Thursday, December 25, 2014

Survival Kit

Do you love mason jar projects??? 

Then this is the article for you!


Mason jars are extremely versatile and when dolled up, they can look pretty classy. Take a look at my "Survival Kit" mason jar project that I created for my boyfriend. 




This Survival Kit includes items that are necessities to the recipient. I also included a short description of each object on the mason jar's back as well(for a bit of humor). You can stuff these jars with mini bath products(travel size), gum, crayons, chap stick, notes, candy, jewelry, money, and anything else that you can come up with!

This is a great way to personalize a gift and it looks cute too! You can decorate your jar any way you see fit, no matter what holiday it is for. This project is also pretty cheap(for all you savvy shoppers), here's my breakdown for you: 

  • A.C. mason jar $3-4
  • Gum $1
  • Deodorant $1
  • Chap stick $1
  • Candy $1
  • First Aid Kit $1
  • Paper and bow for jar decoration (I already had this at home, probably would cost another $2 if you shop at the Dollar store)
That's a grand total of . . . $10 - $11

I bought all of the items within the jar at the Dollar Store. 


Feel free to post your comments and ideas below. Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment